Schedule your Private Telephone Consultation now
What's involved in an in-depth consultation?
Mr. Capriotti will, after learning about the specific facts of your case, be able to discuss with you:
- Your Options: I will give you an explanation of your options, weighing the pros and cons of each.
- "Road map": I will help you to develop your individual road map through the best visa options available to you.
- Time and Expense: With regard to your individual case, I will provide you with an estimate of the time and expense involved to obtain your (immigrant or nonimmigrant) visa.
- Further Questions: Any questions occuring to you with regard to your specific case will be answered, even when they are forwarded to me after the consultation.
We encourage Telephone or SKYPE Consultations.
- Get the answers to your questions quickly. We now accept credit cards, to enable you to have your consultation as soon as possible. Read about it below the payment options.
- Consultations with Mr. Capriotti can be held in different ways: Either you can come to one of our offices (Minnesota & Oregon) or you can consult Mr. Capriotti via telephone/SKYPE.
- Three way telephone consultations are easy. For an additional charge, Mr. Capriotti can consult with you and another person at the same time, no matter what countries all three people are in.
How much does a consultation (in-depth case evaluation) cost?
Please note that there is a different fee structure for opinions on cases involving criminal activity, cases involving people in jail, or people in deportation/removal proceedings.
- If you are in the US and come to one of our offices, or have a telephone consultation: For people in the US our fee is $400. If you decide to hire us within 7 days of the meeting, you will be given a $350 credit toward the "full fee".
- International telephone consultation: For our potential clients that are outside of the US, we offer a telephone consultation for $500. If you agree to hire Mr. Capriotti within 7 days of the meeting, you will be given a $450 credit toward the fee.
- SKYPE consultation: FWe ENCOURAGE THE USE OF SKYPE and charge the same $400 consultation fee for people inside, or outside of the US. If you decide to hire us within 7 days of the meeting, you will be given a $350 credit toward the "full fee".
- Cash (only for the in-person interviews) check, US money order or international money order. All funds must be in US dollars. You can send your payment (please do NOT send cash) by ordinary mail, or if you are interested in a "quick" consultation, you can use USPS EXPRESS MAIL. Please do NOT use a courier service, such as UPS, DHL or Federal Express.
- Bank-to-bank wire transfer. One of the fastest ways to send money, and make arrangements for a telephonic consultation is to have your bank wire the funds directly into our account. Please contact Mr. Capriotti by e-mail or telephone for our transfer codes.
- Pay by Credit Card. We accept DISCOVER, VISA and MASTERCARD.
CAPRIOTTI & Associates International Law
Immigration · Nationality · Consular Process
North America & Europe
P.O. Box 2792 · Portland, OR 97208-2792
We have a North America TOLL-FREE number available for our clients. Please ask Mr. Capriotti.
Write Mr. Capriotti to schedule your telephone/SKYPE consultation today.
Home Page What can an Immigration Lawyer do for you ?
© 1995-2011 F.J. Capriotti III. All rights reserved.