Schedule a Private Consultation with Mr. Capriotti
What's involved in a consultation on the IMMIGRATION CONSEQUENCES OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY?
Mr. Capriotti will, after learning about the specific facts of your case, be able to discuss with you:
- Your Options: I will give you an explanation of your options, weighing the pros and cons of each.
- "Road map": I will help you to develop your individual road map through the best visa options available to you.
- Time and Expense: With regard to your individual case, I will provide you with an estimate of the time and expense involved to obtain your ( immigrant or nonimmigrant ) visa, if you qualify for one.
- Further Questions: Any questions occuring to you with regard to your specific case will be answered, even when they are forwarded to me after the consultation.
- Written opinion letter: This letter will provide you with an analysis of the law that applies to your case. We also include attachments that describe in detail the particular laws and procedures that may apply to your case.
Consultations with Mr. Capriotti can be held in different ways: Either you come to our office in Minnesota or Oregon or you consult Mr. Capriotti via telephone. It may also be possible to include a third person in this telephonic consultation for an additional fee.
How much does a consultation (in-depth case evaluation) cost?
- If you are inside of the United States, the charge is $2,500.
- If you are outside of the United States, the charge is $3,500.
- Cash (only for the in-person interviews), check, US money order or international money order. All funds must be in US dollars. You can send your payment (please do NOT send cash) by ordinary mail, or if you are interested in a "quick" consultation, you can use USPS EXPRESS MAIL. Please do NOT use a courier service, such as UPS, DHL or Federal Express.
- Bank-to-bank wire transfer. One of the fastest ways to send money, and make arrangements for a telephonic consultation is to have your bank wire the funds directly into our account. Please contact Mr. Capriotti by e-mail or telephone to have him give you the transfer codes.
- CREDIT CARD. We accept most major credit cards.
DOCUMENT CHECKLIST - Items to send along with your payment, requesting an opinion letter.
For a brief overview of some of the possible consequences, we invite you to review a couple of our articles:
Summer 1998 - small-time crime BIG-TIME TROUBLE
May 1997 - IMMIGRATION CONSEQUENCES OF CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS
CAPRIOTTI & Associates International Law
Immigration · Nationality · Consular Process
North America & Europe
P.O. Box 2792 · Portland, OR 97208-2792
Fax: 1-503-223-3886 · Voice: 1-503-221-1600
We have a North America TOLL-FREE number available for our clients. Please ask Mr. Capriotti.
Information on how to write Mr. Capriotti
Home Page What can an Immigration Lawyer do for you ?
© 1995-2003 F.J. Capriotti III. All rights reserved.