Immigration, Nationality & Consular
DEFERRED ACTION PROGRAM BEGINS
On June 15, 2012 President Obama unveiled his "Deferred Action Program" which will give WORK PERMITS and AVOID DEPORTATION.
NOTE: This is not a 'new law' and this is NOT A DREAM ACT. Rather it is a 2 year program established by the President. The purpose is to give the US Congress time to pass a DREAM Act.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
1. Were you not more than 30 on June 15, 2012?
2. Were you under the age of sixteen (16) when you first entered the United States?
3. Can you prove that you continuously resided in the United States for at-least 5 years prior to June 15, 2012?
4. Can you prove that you were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012?
5. Can you prove that you:
are currently in school; or,
have graduated from high school; or,
have a GED (General Education Development) certificate; or,
are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard, or Armed Forces of the United States?
6. Can you prove that you have not been convicted of a felony, a significant misdemeanor, multiple misdemeanors or otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety?
If your answer to these questions is YES, then you might qualify for a work permit and 'relief' from being deported for at-least 2 years.
For a FREE PRE-SCREENING CONSULTATION with Mr. Capriotti, click above to leave a voice message, or click here to send an e-mail: IhaveaDREAM@Capriotti.com
1995 Founding Partner
Immigration Lawyers on the Web
Past Co-Chair of the Immigration Law Professor Committee
American Immigration Lawyer's Association
Member since 1985
DISCLAIMER: The information given in this Web site is intended as general information only. It does not substitute for the services of an immigration attorney in a specific case.
© 1995-2012 F.J. Capriotti III - All rights reserved.